Sep 22, 2010

"Untitled" by Medi K

Day 1, sit down, ready for something new
No one, sees how, anxiety gets you confused
But I sit here, relaxed, forgetting about the
Things of yesteryear

Chorus:
But right here is where I start on making a living, out of

What I gain, what I earn, and my decision, to
Care about what I do, will I'm mixin' up the feelings, and I
Do... what I gotta do...
But for now it's just another day,
Another untitled song...

Another untitled song....



(Kinda short right? It's supposed to be that way.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*** GUIDELINES ***
Constructive criticism only. No hate, no advertising, nothing adult-related... KEEP IT PG PEOPLE!!! DO NOT SPAM THE COMMENT BOX!!! Best believe, I WILL track you down and report you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home