Nov 19, 2009

It's Your Love (A/C: Medi K)

This song was on my mind for a while, I decided to write it down.  Who knows?  I may put it into a song later on.



LYRICS:


It's your love, it's your grace, Jesus
Why am I here? Why am I in your presence?
It's your love, God, oh Lord.

It's your love, it's your grace, Jesus
What can I say?  What can I do?
Nothing but your love brings me to you...
That's why I searching for your love...

J'ai regardé tout autour, et je ne trouve rien par rapport à ton amour
Rien de ce qui m'a touché, m'a rapproché de chez vous.
Je peux jamais regarder, mais je ne trouve rien de semblable.
C'est ton véritable amour, Dieu. C'est ton amour.

Seigneur, je cherche que ce moment, dans mon cœur.
Je prie pour que je serai bénie, touché, et je vous sens en moi.
J'ai besoin de ta étreinte, ton confort, ton chaleur.
Il me tiendra dans les jours où le monde est en difficulté.

Guide-moi, Seigneur, montre-moi, Seigneur, ce que je dois faire, où je devais aller,
parce que Je t'aime tant que ça, et je veux que tu sois avec moi.
Never let me go, Jésus, tendez la main,
et je vais tenir avec toutes mes forces et de ne jamais lâcher prise ....

C'est comme ça que je veux sentir ton amour, Dieu ....*

That's all I got, so I might add more if it comes to me. 



* These lyrics in English say this:


I have looked around, and I found nothing compared to your love
Nothing that has touched me, brought me closer to you.
I can look forever, but I'll find nothing like it.
It's your true love, God. It's your love.

Lord, I seek that this moment, in my heart.
I pray that I will be blessed, touched, and I feel you in me.
I need your embrace, your comfort, your warmth.
It will keep me in the days where the world is in trouble.

Guide me, Lord, show me, Lord, what  I need to do, where I should go,
because I love you that much, and I want you to be with me.
Never let me go, Jesus, hold out your hands,
and I will hold on with all my might and never let go....

That's how much I want to feel your love, God....





* i tried my best to translate the French part ... :-)


God bless you.

--MEDI THE WARRIOR
(Romans 6:11)


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*** GUIDELINES ***
Constructive criticism only. No hate, no advertising, nothing adult-related... KEEP IT PG PEOPLE!!! DO NOT SPAM THE COMMENT BOX!!! Best believe, I WILL track you down and report you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home