Nov 24, 2009

I'm Livin' With You (A/C: Medi K.)

THIS WHOLE SONG ITSELF IS BASED ON COLOSSIANS 2:6-7 (NIV)

[CHORUS]
I'm livin' with You, Lord...
Built up in You and rooted
I'm livin' with You, yeah....

I'm livin' with You, Lord...
Strengthened in the faith, and I overflow...
Jesus... with thankfulness
That's how I'm living with You...

[VERSE 1]
I'm just so glad, glad I can say that
I'm livin' the life that You gave and
There's nothing quite like it, and I don't know
How much longer I'm livin' on the Earth, so

Let me shout for joy because I'm with You
Don't need to worry, no, cuz you got it planned through...
Not gonna think about the pains, cuz my life is in Your Hands...

Yeahh.....

(Chorus)

[VERSE 2 - what's in italics is sung in a choir form]
Gotta close my eyes to take in all the beauty
Gotta meditate to understand Your Word that's for me
Gotta hear Your Word and then I'll act upon what You say
Ready for the paradise I'll witness, then I'll say

HEY! HEY!
YEAH! YEAH!

Lift up my voice, my voice, my voice, and then I'll say

HEY! HEY!
Oh-ohh! OH-OHH!
Whoaaa... WHOAAA...

(Chorus)

[BRIDGE]
I think about it, think about it, bout it...
Talk about it, shout about it...
No matter what people say
I'm gonna dance about it....


Yeah, gonna sing about it...
Oh, gonna laugh about it,
(Laugh, laugh about it - echo x2)
LAUGH ABOUT IT...

(repeat Laugh about it.... x7)

(Chorus)

Oh-ohh, oh-ohh, oh oh oh....
Oh-ohh, oh-ohh, whoaa....
(repeat to end)


God bless you.
Medi the WARRIOR
(Romans 6:11)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*** GUIDELINES ***
Constructive criticism only. No hate, no advertising, nothing adult-related... KEEP IT PG PEOPLE!!! DO NOT SPAM THE COMMENT BOX!!! Best believe, I WILL track you down and report you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home