Nov 20, 2009

Do you like to sing?

I was inspired by today's verse, and i just wanted to ask "Do you like singing?"

“Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.” (Psalm 95:1-2)

Here's what hit me after reading this:

Lots of people cansing , lot's of people can't... (don't take it wrong, if that's you!). But most people who can sing, they waste it on a bunch of nonsense.  Now, I know you don't really want to be wasting yourself on the material things you have when you could be using it for something useful. It's real annoying, because the people who aren't really singers don't have a powerful voice like Beyoncé or Rihanna or Chris Brown, but they actually put use to their gifts.

Now, I really don't want to trash on anyone, really, but it bugs me. It seems like I'm the only Christian in my school and have a voice, but then there are so much who also have one and are kissing, fighting, messing around like idiots as you walk down the hallway to each class?!? There are so many people who just don't make sense with their lives. Tell me, is the only thing everyone's based on is DANCING? I just KNOW your whole life you can't be depending on someone tryin' to "put a ring on it..." You so worried about that you have to write a song? HOW ABOUT instead of following the songs that make no sense in our lives, we put some use to it. Insted of telling one person to the next to the next that they "shoulda put a ring on it", why not GET MARRIED??? Instead of "pulling the trigger", why not FIND HELP for your stress??

Just a word to those who are dealing with this issue... there's so much you can do with the little you have.  That's what I got from this whole thing.


So, go out, live, ready to touch another.


God bless.
Medi the WARRIOR
(Romans 6:11)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*** GUIDELINES ***
Constructive criticism only. No hate, no advertising, nothing adult-related... KEEP IT PG PEOPLE!!! DO NOT SPAM THE COMMENT BOX!!! Best believe, I WILL track you down and report you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home