Nov 19, 2009

Idea for a new song: "The Third Song"

I have a "choir song" in mind right now...

Today in school I came from reading Psalm 3, and it inspires me...
It also helps a lot in the days we have now where there is so much hate and so many enemies.

It's Psalm 3, and that seems kind of short for a song title to me, so I wanted to title it "The Third Song".

In case there's anyone who doesn't know what Psalm 3 says, here it is:

1 O LORD, how many are my foes!
How many rise up against me!
2 Many are saying of me,
"God will not deliver him."

3 But you are a shield around me, O LORD;
you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.
4 To the LORD I cry aloud,
and he answers me from his holy hill.

5 I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.
6 I will not fear the tens of thousands
drawn up against me on every side.

7 Arise, O LORD!
Deliver me, O my God!
Strike all my enemies on the jaw;
break the teeth of the wicked.

8 From the LORD comes deliverance.
May your blessing be on your people.


So there you have it.  I continue to be inspired by so much today, including the verse of the day:
Psalm 1:1-2.  Check it out sometime.


God bless y'all.
Medi THE WARRIOR
"In the same way we are dead to sin and alive to God in Jesus-Christ." (Romans 6:11)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*** GUIDELINES ***
Constructive criticism only. No hate, no advertising, nothing adult-related... KEEP IT PG PEOPLE!!! DO NOT SPAM THE COMMENT BOX!!! Best believe, I WILL track you down and report you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home