Nov 19, 2009

U Can't Bring Me Down (A/C: Medi K)

What did you say? Did you say that Jesus can't save?
Well, do you want to show me another way?
To life, and eternal happiness, and to peace...
Don't want anything but the paradise God brings...

I know who I'm following, I know where I go
That's why I don't need your lies, don't need your pain no more
That's right! I got a purpose to fulfill, and as I do
Gettin' ready to do God's will


(Chorus)
So, let me tell up front right now
A'int no way that you gonna bring me down
I tell you what, there's no way, no how
'Cuz im strong in the faith, so you know U can't bring me down.

(repeat)



You try to attack me with sin? You wanna pull me down?
All these traps, and I'm so young, but I can get around.
It's not my might, or by power, it's by His Spirit*
So I can put my hands up and proclaim the victory in His name.

I fall down but I get up, because I'm just a saint
My spirit ready to go on in life, I can't faint
I can't fall, can't tumble, maintain control
Over my life, over my strife, over the things you stole...


(Chorus)


Taking control, taking it, takin' it, takin' it...
No more tears, no pain, 'cuz I'm takin' it, takin' it...




* Zechariah 4:6


--MEDI THE WARRIOR

"In the same way we are dead to sin and alive to God in Jesus-Christ." (Romans 6:11)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*** GUIDELINES ***
Constructive criticism only. No hate, no advertising, nothing adult-related... KEEP IT PG PEOPLE!!! DO NOT SPAM THE COMMENT BOX!!! Best believe, I WILL track you down and report you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home